Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Capture Your Grief-Day 5

Day 5- Journal

I have a journal.  I don't use it very often.  Too many times the thoughts and emotions going through me are impossible to put into words.  Or they're a sentence on repeat when I'm really struggling.

But about a year ago I purchased one, with the intent to write letters to Kale in it, and have the kids write in there on his birthday and on holidays and such.  It's beautiful, and the perfect shade of Kale Blue.  Instead, I decided to write about the special moments I have felt in regards to Kale.  Experiences that touch my heart and remind me that he's on the other side just watching out for me.



I haven't had many, or maybe I've had loads but I need to be figuratively smacked in the face with a 2x4 to notice them.  And they're special to me, and something I hold dear to my heart.  I don't want to ever forget them, and I want to be able to share them with those that are close to me.

So it's not very full, but it's very meaningful to me.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to copy all of these in your journal. This are special thoughts you share.

    ReplyDelete