Tuesday, September 14, 2010

my blogs

I know I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again.

if you have my blog, Martin's blog, or Katryn's blog in your side bar, please make sure there are no references to our last name. I would appreciate it! I've gone through all our posts, in all the blogs, and cleaned up last names, and references to where we live. :) a mamma's got to do, what a mamma's got to do!

And on that note, I've opened up Katryn's blog and made it public. Which means I had to change her blog name. It can no longer be found where it used to be found. Her new blogspot is now called: storiesofkatryn.blogspot.com and I've got some great pictures to post on there soon!

And while I'm plugging Katryn's blog, I better plug Martin's blog too: martins-journey.blogspot.com which I will soon have up to date, since it shows he's still in the NICU. :)

Aaannnddd. . . .here's a plug for my recipe blog as well, for all who don't have that :) recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com

Thanks for reading, following, commenting, and understanding!

4 comments:

  1. we will be waiting for the updates . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! His shorties! Did you make them? Are the wool or acrylic? Do they work? I've been wanting to try wool covers but haven't gotten around to it yet. Wool is expensive and I haven't been to DI in a while. I'm making an acrylic cover now--I heard that it works but not as well as wool. Anywho...fill me in. I don't want to buy new covers the next size up for Miriam (Rachel's old covers are...not very functional anymore).

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nancy--I wish I made his shorties! I don't have the knitting skills for that. I bought them off of etsy. They are 100% wool, and I lanolized them myself. I LOVE them. we have one of the PUL covers, and I don't care for it one bit. Glad I didn't get more! If you have any sort of knitting skills (or even crocheting) there's lots of free patterns out there. Check out ravelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the process of crocheting a pair right now, actually. But I'm glad you hear you like them...somehow I am not sure that I could trust them, entirely, but if you do I'm willing to try it!

    ReplyDelete