Friday, June 26, 2009

My gamers

This reminds me of when I came home from work one time and found this going on.

My girl's going to be a gamer. . .I can feel it. She already knows that if she pushes the button in the middle (aka--the power button) the xbox starts making noises and the lights on the controller start blinking.

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Matt manages a game store, and he's going to school to become a video game developer. I suppose I just thought it would wait a few more years is all.

5 comments:

  1. How Cute! A pink remote for her. Dallas does the same thing, with all of our remotes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cute and funny! She is starting to get some hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Hamburger Helper! She's huge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you calling my baby fat?? She's 18months after all. . .

    ReplyDelete