Monday, May 25, 2009

This is Katryn's favorite activity these days. She likes to get a different perspective of the world sometimes. And then we grab her legs and summersalt her over. She loves that!

I haven't been blogging on here much, but I have been posting rather regularly on Recipes Of A Cheapskate, so go check out all the food I've been making! We're still working on our plans to move to Georgia, but we're open to other options as well. Like Washington is another plan. . .or Ogden. . .or we'll stay here. . .we really don't know WHAT we're doing, we're just going along.

My garden is growing great! I think the peas are going to blossom soon, and my strawberries are starting to turn pink. It's wonderful. The spinach I planted over at my parent's house kind of bit the dust I think. . .but I planted a little planter box here, and it's growing great. My herbs are also starting to look good! It is pretty satisfying to see the fruits of my labor. :)

1 comment:

  1. Can you just think of what Adam would do to her if he walked up to her while standing like this? It makes me laugh! She is way too cute! Maybe in your plans you should move to where we could be . . .

    ReplyDelete