Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Our new bed

When I worked at the willey, I had a pretty darn good discount. Which I miss. Right now, we're in the market for a chest freezer to help us build our food storage. I thought, hey, let's check out the outlet and see if they have a freezer someone returned because it had a dent in the side or something. (I worked in customer service, and I know people return things because of cosmetic reasons ALL THE TIME)

They had some freezers, but we'd seen cheaper ones elsewhere, so we were wandering the store, letting Katryn toddle everywhere (which she loved) and then we saw it. . .

The bed frame to our set. We have the table and all 8 chairs,we have the nightstands, and now, we have the bed frame!! And the price. . . oh the price. . .it was cheaper than I would have gotten it with my discount after working there for almost 2 years. WOOHOO!!!

Yup. And even though it was in the clearance section, and chances are there was something wrong with it. We couldn't find anything. everything fit together just fine when we put it together last night. We looked all over it and found nothing so we are HAPPY!!! Just a few more pieces to go and we'll have it all!! :)

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!! That is so cool! You'll have your house all put together before you even get your own house... which is where I'll be at as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a great blessing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is great!!! Congrats, it looks like high quality!!! Good find

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Krystal,

    I can't find your email address... :( So I'm commenting here even though it doesn't have anything to do with your bed (which is nice, by the way). :)

    My cousin Layla has a question about dogs and I thought you'd be a good person to answer her.

    ReplyDelete