Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Late Valentine's Day

I had plans for us for Valentine's Day, but Matt ended up working that night, and we've all been kind of sick for like the past month--we just keep passing it back and forth to each other! It's driving me crazy, and I have big plans to sanitize the whole house today. . . .after I blog of course!

Oreo Bouquet
I made Matt an oreo bouquet and got him fresca. Fresca and lucky charms, I think that's all that boy needs to survive!

When we were dating, I had a small tradition of giving him hershey kiss roses, but those were so much work I stopped doing it. These though, were super easy, and I think tastier. So while he was at work, I cleaned the table off (a major feat, I tell you what!) and decorated it!

4 comments:

  1. Krystal you're amazing! You make the most darling things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystal, wow! You're like the best wife ever!

    And you're planning on sanitizing your whole house. That involves cleaning, right? If so, way to make me look bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Joe's an oreo nut, I should try that sometime. Good luck on the sanitizing; I've been working on that too, but every time I start I only get halfway through and then feel like I should start over again. I guess it's a never ending process for me, but hopefully you're better than I am!

    How cute that our girls both got the same fun birthday present!!

    ReplyDelete