Friday, February 13, 2009

Snow Day


A few weeks ago we got some good snow here. We took advantage of it, and took Katryn out in it. She LOVED it. So I invested in some snow pants for her, and we haven't been able to go out since. They probably don't even fit her anymore. *sigh* she's growing too darn fast!!

It took her a bit to figure out what was going on, since we haven't spent too much time outside since she became mobile. It's been too cold!


Indy sure enjoyed having everyone out to play with her too. Chasing the snowballs and diving through the snow. It was great to watch her have so much fun as well.

2 comments:

  1. Cute. She doesn't look like she can move in all that winter gear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I wish I had a child of my own to take out into the snow with me. I might actually like it then. lol

    ReplyDelete