Sunday, January 04, 2009

Late Christmas


We had a wonderful Christmas here in our home. It was Katryn's first, and she had a grand ol' time. Pretty much mastered the art of ripping the paper off of everything. Like most babies do to things anyway.

and although my side of the family came down with the plague* we still managed to have fun over there, as long as no one mentioned any type of food to my dad. Poor guy, he probably would have loved my coconut shrimp I made!

Indy had the time of her life with her stocking. New toys, and treats. Can't go wrong there!

Katryn didn't quite grasp the concept of her stocking, I ended up dumping it out for her. She still loved it though. and no, that xbox game in the picture was NOT for her, no matter what it looks like in the picture.

*Plague is any sort of illness anyone has in my family. This time it happened to be some sort of stomach flu---I got it that night.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm glad that you had a nice holiday. Did you make K's stocking? It's super cute! Hope y'all are all feeling better by now!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute :) I am so glad you guys had a great Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive Christmas y'all had. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete