Saturday, November 01, 2008

Time for a change

Sometimes I need a change. Like this past week.

I don't know what it is about this week, but I needed a change.

I went and bought this new comforter. We've actually never had a comforter. We have piles of blankets we kept on the bed. I've wanted to get a comforter since we got married, but it just hasn't happened. Until Target put these on clearance, and we both agreed that they would be perfect in our room.


That's probably the biggest problem we have. Agreeing on something when it comes to decor/furnishings. We have similar tastes, but they're different enough that it can take quite some time to find something we both like.


Then I chopped off 10 inches of my hair and donated it to science.

and ok, it wasn't science, it was Locks of Love. Science makes it sound cooler though.

Sometimes a girl just needs some change in her life!!

8 comments:

  1. cutting 10 inched off is a big change. I like your hair cut its very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. I noticed your hair yesterday, but I was feeling kind of spacey and was thinking, "Didn't Krystal have longer hair. Boy would I feel stupid if she didn't and I said something. Hmmmm..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! To me your hir isn't different at all! That's what it looked like when I last saw you!! You are beautiful Krystal! I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short hair is very cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Both the comforter and the hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good to me! Sometimes just small changes (or slightly larger ones) can make a big difference. Funny how that works?

    ReplyDelete