Friday, October 03, 2008

Halloween

After reading Emily's post about how she's decorated for halloween, I thought I would break out my halloween/fall items. All three of them. they looked a little meager, so I went to the store and purchased a few things. Not a lot, because we don't have a lot of space to decorate. Here's my little attempt for the halloween spirit.


Thank you Target for having these great blocks!


Most of these came from the Willey. . .except for the candy dish, that came from Target.


But this came from the willey


These came from Target. Maybe I'll get ambitious and put little tea lights in them. Probably not.


And this isn't even mine! I found it in my mother-in-laws storage room while I was looking for my fall box.

I am excited about halloween this year. I've found a puppy dog costume for Katryn that looks very similar to Indy. We may even try to dress her up this year! That's not an easy task. We'll be able to go to family members homes that are close and show her off. Hopefully, we'll be able to hit Walt and Kristy's home, because I KNOW she goes ALL out for Halloween, and I really, really want to see it. Maybe it'll give me some inspiriation for next year!

6 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween decorations! I love that many of them came from the Willey. Fall is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you should totally come. Maybe I'll host a halloween eve trick-or-treat thing. That way, people can still do there own thing on Halloween. Nothing fancy, just treats for the kids and carameled apples and cider/hot chocolate for the big kids. Stay tuned. You've motivated me.

    By the way, I ADORE those decorations. You have excellent tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute decorating. Shelby Ross was a puppy for his first Halloween. There is nothing cuter than pudgy cheeks with cute doggy ears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Decorations!!! I love halloween so much! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't decorated for Halloween, but all of mine came from the willey too. Anyway, it was fun to see and talk to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Come to LA! Eat lots and lots of beignets while I play with the baby. It's a win-win! =)

    Your decorations are so cute. I am way impressed that you got them up so early! =)

    ReplyDelete