Friday, September 05, 2008

what's new here

It's been a while since I've blogged! I keep reading everyone's blog though (thank heavens for google reader!! I love it!)

Currently there's not much exciting in our lives. Matt's computer crashed, so he had to rebuild it. and while he was at it, he built a computer for me and his parents as well! Yup, he's a nerd, and I love it. *grins* my laptop has been shorting out on me (again) so it's nice to have a 'real' computer to use.

Katryn has cut her two bottom teeth, within a week of each other!! and now she loves chomping on anything she can get into her mouth. She's not anywhere close to crawling. Has no interest in it whatsoever. Which is ok with me, because I'm not ready to baby proof our house.

I've been scrapbooking like crazy, and having tons of fun doing it!

that's really it in our lives. But here's some pictures to make up for a lame post :)




6 comments:

  1. Way to start her on Nalgenes early! My "service for 20" served me well during the hurricane. There was never any problem with the BR water, but it was nice to not have to worry about it. Thanks for the update and the pics, hope y'all have a great weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Katryns dark brown eyes, how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like you!! She is adorable. Did she teeth pretty well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the binkie picture. That's the only way my girls have ever liked their binkies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's getting so big! I'm working on a new post finally too... Looks like y'all are having a great time though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pic with the soother is adorable!

    ReplyDelete