Thursday, July 24, 2008

memory. . .all alone in the moonlight. . .

if you can name that movie---you rock!!

and this picture has nothing to do with the post, but it's a cute picture of 'tryn on her 6th month birthday--go visit her blog to see more picture goodness!!


Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time; anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memeory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

5 comments:

  1. Remember that day we decided to eat lunch out on the berm at the Willey. Everybody was driving by and honking and laughing at us. But we sure enjoyed our PB&J sandwiches (at least that's what I had, I don't remember what you had).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remeber a time at RCWilley, when we were both in Customer Service. You had just hung up with a really mean customer. And you said something to the effect "that is the last time a pray for patience!" It just made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I dont remember the day but I dont think we hadn't had a conversation for a few years (Yikes!) but then one day we were chatting around Glyneths table and I found out you were outdorsy and cool. (also discovered that you Kristy and I had a thing in common I wont post on your blog, I was suprised but thought it was awsome.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember sharing a tent our second year at girl's camp. Didn't we play some wierd sort of spinning game or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the first things we did as roommates was go up the canyon and play in the river. Raelene got stuck in the mud and we found an old tire that we brought home. Which was shortly thrown away by Brother Jones. Good Times!!

    ReplyDelete