Saturday, June 07, 2008

Rainy day

We woke up this morning to a whole lot of rain. I guess it rained all night. Either way, the lack of sun helped Katryn sleep until 8am! that was rather nice I thought.

It was also good that it rained since I haven't watered my plants in a few days. . .my tomato plants are thriving though! They've already surpassed the stakes I stuck in with them. I'll have to get some cages now. My cucumber plant is dead. . .or on the verge of dying.

It's been a busy week for us. My sister was moving, and had to pack up her whole house and put it a storage unit. We went over a few times to take loads of things they need for the next few months and take it to my parents house. Since my parents are gone for the summer, Glenn and his wife Natalie have moved in there, and my sister, her husband, and there four kids have moved in as well! It's a house full! but it's not anymore than when I was going up. Six kids in that house is not too bad.

Needless to say, I'll be spending a lot of time over there this summer!

1 comment:

  1. We're getting lots of rain up here too. My lawn looks fabulous and I havent watered once this year..Im begining to think we live in Seatle or something!

    ReplyDelete