Thursday, May 15, 2008

Facelift

After a long time, my blogs have all gotten a face lift. I'm not so computer techie, and haven't been able to figure out how to make my own templates. I've found a few webpages that have free templates, but haven't been able to figure out how they work.

Tip Junkie posted a whole lot of different blog designers. I actually only saw the first one, which is who I went with. Leelou blogs made it so easy for me! simple steps, and cute designs. She also has cool link tags you can put on you sidebar about the LDS church, which is really neat.

Yay for blog facelifts!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I totally meant to comment on this in my lost comment, and completely forgot! I love the new look! And thanks for the link to Tip Junkie - looks like a useful site! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, that should say "my last comment"...duh.

    ReplyDelete