Friday, February 15, 2008

Tag, I'm it

Nancy tagged me for this. Here are the rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago today...
uhh. . .Feb 15th, 1998. . .I was in 8th grade, and probably complaining about homework and hating it, I shared a room with my older sister Jenni, who was getting ready to graduate from high school, and my best friend was gone to Israel-byu Jerusalem where her dad was teaching, and we would email each other all the time (and I mean ALL the time)

5 things on my to-do list today:
I don't keep to-do lists, because i never get them done. I do however, keep little goals in mind, but don't let myself feel guilty if I don't get them done. Like today, I want to be able to eat a full meal, finish my book, and perhaps do a load of laundry. Maybe I'll get ambitious and do a load of dishes too!

I enjoy:
Reading, writing, being outdoors doing all sorts of things like walking, hiking, rock climbing, camping. I like yoga and taking naps (especially in the sun). Spending time with Matt and Katryn and Indy. Watching tv, and movies. I like to cook, but I don't have the patience for it really.

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Hrm, buy a house with LOTS of land and then get lots of animals to run around on that land, pay off school loans and pay for school in full. Pay for all my relative's houses, set up school funds for Katryn and my neices and nephews, put a large chunk into a savings type account and give the rest away to the church and charities. But like Nancy, I don't know if I can even fatham how much a billion dollars is. . .

3 of my bad habits:
1-Sleeping too much and sitting around all day
2-not paying enough attention to my puppy (the poor girl!)
3-I pick at my nails and lips when I'm bored, I guess I just need something to keep my hands busy

5 jobs I have had:
1-Janitor
2-rock climbing instructor
3-assistant manager at an outdoor store
4-assistant manager at Kid to Kid
5-customer service representative at the willey


5 things you might not know about me:
1- I'm very, very shy--I can't even call and order pizza, let alone call my visiting teachee's or something like that. I don't get out of my comfort zone very well
2-I have a hard time working with girls, too many girls spending too much time together creates too much drama which makes me annoyed.
3-spiders freak me out. They used to not, they used to not bother me at all, until I ate one. oy
4-I play World of Warcraft--yup, and I really like it too.
5-I have a secret that only 5 people in the entire world know and would shock everyone--and I mean it! but I'm not telling


Ok, and now I will tag GLENN, ASMOND, ASHLEY, and ANYONE ELSE who wants to play. :) I'm curious about other people now.

1 comment:

  1. You are a good writer, Krystal. I like to read about what happens to you and Matt and your little family! This post makes me wonder who was your best friend whose father was teaching in Israel when you were 15, because my former roommate's husband was teaching in Israel about then, and they have a daughter about your age...hmmm...(Mom of Canadian Dave, Nancy and Patrick)

    ReplyDelete