Sunday, January 13, 2008

random pics--that go with blogs

I finally got my camera and computer to get along! It seemed like everytime I tried to download the pictures off the camera onto the computer, Eliot (my computer's name) would freeze. I was getting quite frustrated--I had pictures from my brothers wedding in August on there!!

anyway, here's my pics. The first few have to do with the room I'm supposed to empty and create into a guest room. This is what it looked like, and I've made enough space in there to have a queen size bed fit. I'm quite proud.
that little strip of carpet is about 2-3 feet wide. My working space! but we did it! there's a queen size bed set up in the middle now!
and here's some much wanted pictures. . .my belly
This is about week 28 I think. . .the date is off on my camera, but I know it's about the beginning of October--about 5 months alongThis one is after thanksgiving. I'm guessing the first week of December--probably 32 weeks or so
And this final one is from last night, after a rocking wedding party for Steve and Rachael. I was 36 weeks and 1 day--only 27 left to go until my due date! Well, as of today, it's only 26 :) but who's counting? I'm sorry my hand looks like it's inside out. . .I'm not sure what happened there.

Anyway, now that my camera is empty, I can get to taking more pictures and within a few weeks, I'll have cute baby pictures to put up here! I'm going to put some of my scrapbook pages up here as well, because I've lately gotten crafty and been creating pages like mad. But there's no pictures on them--only places to put pictures. Sorry, but this is what living like this does! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are getting bigger, I didn't want to see you your baby shower and feel like I looked just as pregnant as you! :) AJ

    ReplyDelete