Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My lack of skills

I wish I was a nerd sometimes. Like today.

I hope this works, because I don't know what I'm doing, and matt's not here to help me, so this could be deadly. Knowing my luck, it'll delete my whole blog. I'm not tech-savvy, I have to have matt scan pics in for me, I can only take them from the camera and then put them in picassa. if the internet isn't working on my laptop, I have to call him over to help me fix it. I used to feel like I understood something about technology a few years ago when I was in college, but alas, those days are past.

I'm going to try to post some pics in here, and comment on them. In case this doesn't work, you can check out our other page that has pics (that I don't update very often. . .oh well)

http://mattandkrystal.googlepages.com/home



So here's a kinda current picture of our little family :) This was over memorial day weekend, Matt's grandparents were in town and we took about a hundred pictures of everyone in the family. This was the best of indy, because matt's dad (taking the picture) was holding a treat for her. That's my puppy-a treat fiend.


And here's a picture of us at Glenn's Wedding last month. Yeah, my little brother got married. Weird.

yay! that's my family so far--We'll get some ultrasound pics on here eventually (matt's scanning them in right now!!)

And yes, I had to wait for him to come home so I could get the pictures in the right place. *sighs* I feel like a fool, this is what living like this does.

1 comment:

  1. I love your wedding pictures! Did I ever tell you that??

    ReplyDelete