Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I want to give you, whatever you need. WHat is it you need? Is it within me?

let's put Rockflower's real name here. . .and I'll give you a list that's the fad right now with the BBer's and a few other blogs. This is what Google thinks I need. . .

-needs more chili, less cheesification (I strongly disagree with this. . .but it was #1)
-
needs
help completing two-handed tasks (yeah, I can see that. . .)
-needs
proof
-needs
to know if JR is for real (ok, not my fav soap, but funny nonetheless)
-needs
a last name, and I don't mean McCloud (I concur with this one. . .I couldn't win the alphabet game! ;)
-needs
to shut up already (dang)
-needs
a life outside of her daughter already. (whoa. . .)
-needs
your help to get the "Anticonformity" video to climb the Religious Yahoo music charts (yes, please help!)
-needs
a crash helmet (heavens yes)
-needs you (needs I say more?)
-
needs
total care, including feeding, diapering and supervision *sighs* go figure


that's a little interesting to me, all are directly from the quote "(rockflower's real name) needs".
that was kinda fun actually, made me laugh at least. Turns out I'm not a very smart person according to google, and I need all sorts of help, both metally and phsycially. Oh well, this is what living like this does!

2 comments:

  1. You know, I strongly disagree with a lot of this. Ok, most of it, for instance, more chili and less cheese? Yeah right! The only way to eat chili is with at least twice as much cheese piled on top, so you'd never be able to eat more chili than cheese.

    -CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find that needs thing at. I wanted to try it but couldn't find it. anywho, you need to call me sometime. due to phone issues (see blog) i can't call you, but for some reason you can call me. enjoy your last week of college.

    ReplyDelete