Tuesday, September 27, 2005

this single minded fascination I've got

Singer: Trisha Yearwood
Title: Thinking about you

I have a bad habit of building things up in my mind, and then they turn into such a letdown when they actually happen. I think that's the romantic part of me coming out. I create amazing situations that will happen when i run into _____ (insert name here) and then I either a) never run into _____ or b) it's no where even CLOSE to what I had imagined, and i feel like a fool.

take now for example. I met boy a few weeks ago, and was intrigued by him, quite intrigued, as in, he seemed very similar to the type of guys I date, and well, boy hasn't really gotton out of my mind, especially after a friend told me he seems interested in me. Well, well, well, look at that! but I don't know him I've only meet him twice. only my friend thinks he is more or less a horrible person and I should under no circumstances date him.

annoying, to say the least, but at the same time, slightly thrilling because it's been a LONG time since a boy has had this much of an effect on me. but I am done making the first move--I'm done, done, done!! let the chiverly come back in, where a guy asks a girl out or for her number, because I want a prince charming dang it, because in looking at my past history relationship, this is what living like this does.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's hardcore introspection.

    ReplyDelete