Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'm sorry, I had a bad day again

(Title courtesy of Fuel)

I've decided, since I had another monday in the middle of my week, that I'm going to just list all the titles to my blogs, and where I got the inspirition for them, cause well, my laundry's not done, and I need something to fill my time with. Now you can all go listen to the songs-if you can find them :D

(listed first post to current, with the part I used, the group, then title)

"What brought you here in the first place?" -Mae -All Deliberate Sound
"Summer time. . .no looking back, you know the past will stay" -Mae -Summertime
"In your eyes I see a darkness that torments you" -The Juliana Theory -Into the dark
"Why worry? I wonder all the time. . ." -The All American Rejects -Why worry
"You can tell me how you just don't fit in" -Something Corporate -Punk Rock Princess
"Her world has changed, she asks God why" -Good Charlotte -We Believe
"It's so complicated. . .I'm so frustrated" -Caroline Dawn Johnson -Complicated
"I slip another smile in your pocket" -YellowCard -The Underdog
"Slightly bruised and broken" -New Found Glory-Head on collision
"What is it you need" -Dashboard -Ender will save us all
"My mom was sick" -The Format -Front porch
"It hurts when you disaproved all along" -Simple Plan -Perfect
"It's the blind, leading the blind" -U2-If God will send His angels
"Again i go unnoticed" -Dashboard -Again I go unnoticed
"Wake me up, when september ends" -Greenday -Wake me up when september ends
"I'd pick my friends over you" -New Found Glory -My friends over you
"Sometimes it feels like I don't really know" -Lostprophets -Last train home

and there you go kids, enjoy the tunes, and the emo-ness of it all. I know I do, after all, this is what living like this does!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Mae, or most of the others - you have a really different set of artists you listen to. However, GreenDay is a pretty cool band to listen to, and even though most of their popular songs are pretty depressing. Speaking of which, I see only one or two happy songs in there - you're going to have to pick some more upbeat songs to listen to. However, knowing that you want to be a writer, and most writers can be pretty depressed, and writing helps them get undepressed (now there's a cool double negative), maybe those songs are just the thing to get the writing going. Anyway, have a great night! (I've been listening to some Nickel Creek at work - 'This Side' or something like that - it's a good album with some cool bluegrass feeling to it.) - JE

    ReplyDelete