Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ask me what it's like to have myself so figured out. .wish I knew

Group: Brand New
Title: Ok, I believe you but my Tommy gun don't

To take a bit from the psych class I hated (well, I liked it, but hated the teacher and the dumb way he taught) I'm an INFP (Introvertion, Intuition, Feeling, Perceiving) according to the Myers-briggs test. to quote from my 10 page packet of random stuff I got with my results, I have "a great deal of warmth but may not show it until they know a person well".

Well, this explains why I just shut my mouth when I'm in a group of 4 or more people and I either don't know any of them, or hardly any of them.

I was driving home tonight, after spending an evening with Asmond, and some people I don't know at all (I've met one or two before) and it was good listening to what was going on there, but at the same time I know I'm keeping my mouth shut when it's kind of the whole group. But get me one-on-one, or in a group of three, and I talk, and I'll tell stories, and all that jazz. but as soon as it gets bigger than that, I clam up for whatever reason.

I've really got to work on that, I hate feeling like the person that you could meet 3 times and never remember because I just blend. not a big fan of that, but this is what living like this does

No comments:

Post a Comment