Sunday, August 14, 2005

What brought you here in the first place?

This title comes from a song on my punk rock emo mix, I don't know who sings it (mostly because of lack of caring) but it's my theme song for the summer I decided. the piles of events occuring in my life this summer have made me wonder what it is I'm supposed to be doing with myself. Where am I headed? what are these things supposed to be 'teaching' me? who am I supposed to effect? why on earth did I decided to keep the job I have here instead of the other one I was supposed to take?
there are a million questions that I could continue with, but the songs says "Lately I've been contemplating, is this real or is this fated? what brought you here in the first place?" and that's what i tell myself with every single thing that drops into my life.
after all, this is what living like this does

No comments:

Post a Comment